JANAM JANAM KA SATH is committed to provide you with a safe & secure platform in which you search and find your partner. We help our users discover the best matches but it is in the interests of a user to use their best judgment to assess another person’s genuineness and interest in marriage. Despite all we do to make the platform secure, we advise some precautions while using our sites and apps:
- If a user appears to have entered false, incorrect information about their education, profession, income, family etc., mark such profiles as ‘Report Abuse’ and refrain from contacting that user.
- If a user asks for personal favors like transportation of goods, deposit of funds on their behalf, lend them some money etc., immediately cease any communication with the user and do as advised above.
- Be cautious of fake or copy sites which may look similar but are actually owned by people who may have malicious intent. Many sites have a similar appearance as JANAM JANAM KA SATH but they are not in any way related or affiliated to Janamjanamkasath.com. Please check the URL of the site (it should be www.janamjanamkasath.com) that you are visiting.
- Representatives from these fake sites may reach out to you to get membership fee or for registering your profiles. Exercise caution and alert our customer service if and when this happens.
- Beware of people who pretend to call from the JANAM JANAM KA SATH team asking for your user id’s and passwords to login to your account. Please note that JANAM JANAM KA SATH never asks you for user password information either on phone or in person.
- Never share your financial details like bank account number, online banking credentials, credit card details etc. and be wary of those who ask for money from you. Use sound judgement and do not take any decision in a hurry.
- Meet with prospective partners you find on the platform in a safe place and inform your family or friends of the meeting.
- Do a thorough background research about the person before any commitments are made.
JANAM JANAM KA SATH is merely a preliminary medium of contact and exchange of information. Users are strongly advised to conduct an independent check/due diligence prior to proceeding with any decisions based on the content of the profile. The onus of verifying the authenticity of the information displayed on a profile lies on the user.
In case you face any of the above stated situations or come across a probable fake profile, immediately write/report on given contact detail at site or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.